Blog for Jeff, Shelly, and baby Isis Poole

Monday, October 22, 2007

New Blog




Well, it seems like Joan and Leon's kids are doing it, so we should too. Hate to be out of the loop.

Isis has started taking naps and we couldn't be more pleased. We're convinced the nanny is drugging her. She sleeps at the nanny's house and comes home happy. We are anxious to find out her methods.

Overall, we're doing better. Less screaming and more sleeping makes us all happier. Plus, the nanny is worth her weight in gold.

Jeff's dad and his girlfirend, Mary, came for a visit this weekend, but Jeff and I were sick all weekend. Isis even had a fever. So, we were pretty lame for the whole visit. It was nice to see them anyway and they got to meet Isis even though she slept.

Admittedly, she is sleeping less now that she is feeling better, but she is smiling more. We are still working on catching one of these elusive smiles on film.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on the blog--and the sleeping! I got to snuggle with that sweet baby last week at your mom's house. She was adorable and didn't cry one bit- well except when she bonked her head on my rock necklace and it hurt both of us! I felt so bad, but it was a hurt cry and she soon calmed down. I even got a smile or two! I admit, I was quite pleased with myself! She is so cute-I think she looks just like Shelly! Sorry Jeff, I am sure if I knew you better she would look just like you! Keep up the blogging!

Kendra said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I am so glad Isis is mellowing out for you. She is so cute. Try sticking stickers on her face. She might like it. Ha ha. Can't wait for more pictures.