Well, we were overly enthusiastic about Isis sleeping this weekend because she was back to fussy and not sleeping yesterday. The nanny, however, always seems able to get her to sleep. I'm afraid to take her out of her car seat.
I have a huge paper due for class tomorrow, so she will be going back to the nanny again tomorrow. I hope I can finish the paper in time.
Jeff and I are meeting with window people to replace the big windows in our living room and kitchen. That should be pricey and messy. We're not looking forward to it.
I can't believe how big she's gotten! Look at this picture from just a few weeks ago.
1 comment:
I hate to tell you but sleep seems elusive to children of all ages....unless of course they are supposed to be somewhere like school or work and funny thing....I can find them sleeping! But at midnight when I am exhausted they are wide awake making all kinds of noise. Parenthood! Relax and enjoy the thrill ride!
Post a Comment