Blog for Jeff, Shelly, and baby Isis Poole

Friday, February 15, 2008

Six months!





Well, Isis is six months old. We went to the pediatrician yesterday and she was given her six month immunizations, which have left her really angry and with a fever today. So, Jeff had to stay home from work with a really cranky baby.


At her appointment, she was 16.4 pounds and 26.75 inches long. She's a big girl. Her growth has slowed down a little, but she's still big for her age and growing well. She got a clean bill of health and we got a little more "yes, you're doing fine," from the pediatrician.


Isis loves her purple giraffe toy. She puts it in her mouth and forgets about it and then just looks around with a giraffe hanging out of her mouth. I tried to get a picture without her hand there, but she remembers the giraffe just before I take the picture.
She also loves to mangle paper.

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

What a darling baby you have. I wish I lived nearby so I could babysit!

Kendra said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big, doesn't the time pass so fast. I swear we just had our babies. Hope all is well.

Julie said...

So cute! Careful, she will be 17 soon! It goes by so fast!

Jenn said...

She is darling!! Next time I am in Utah you guys will have to come visit so I can see her!!