Blog for Jeff, Shelly, and baby Isis Poole

Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Jeff!!

Its Jeff's birthday! We went to the brand new Cheesecake Factory for dinner. They threatened us with a three-hour wait, but we ended us getting a table in an hour. The food was really good. Now, Jeff is busy playing with his new bluetooth headset for his phone.






One thing we will never get used to with the baby is the early mornings.


Did you see the newspaper article? Follow the link from our last posting. The picture of Isis screaming was HUGE in the paper. Truly disturbing.


This weekend, my parents came and stole the baby. It was nice. We had a good weekend of adult time. Thanks Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

In that picture, since I think it requires some explanation, I was napping with Isis's bottle leaning against my face so it would stay in the right position to keep her happy. I'm learning to multitask, like a good parent. Sleep while feeding the baby!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF.....THANKS FOR LETTING ISIS COME TO OUR HOUSE THIS WEEK-END. SHE WAS A DOLL.
Aunt Joan

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Isis is getting so big! Thanks for sharing her with my mom.....it is good therapy for her since her grandkids seem to be getting so old!

Nana said...

Jeff,
I am glad you mentioned the bottle was resting on your face, it looks like it is straight in the air. Great picture of the two of you.
Love,
Mom (Nana)