Isis has started babbling lately, so we thought we'd share with the world. I am pretty loud in the video, but then again, I'm pretty loud in real life too.
Blog for Jeff, Shelly, and baby Isis Poole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog for Jeff, Shelly, and baby Isis Poole
Blog for Jeff, Shelly, and baby Isis Poole
4 comments:
I am so happy to see Isis smiling and communicating. She will be talking before you know it. The video makes me feel like I am right there with her. Give her a big hug and kiss for me.
Love,
Nana
I am so happy to see her talking, or as you say," sort of". Watching her makes me feel like I am right there. She is so sweet. Give Isis a big hug and kiss for me.
Love,
Nana
So cute! I think she discovered her tongue too! I think she likes the sound of your voice Jeff. She totally grinned when you would talk to her. Looks like things are going much better!
Isis is very cute and fun. She was a very good girl for us. We enjoyed her when she came with Grama and Gradmpa. Thanks for the Christmas presents... WE love them. Aunt Joan
Post a Comment