I just thought I'd throw in a few more Christmas pictures with Isis. She is such a cutie. She certainly seemed interested in this whole Christmas thing.
From what I could tell, her favorite parts were playing with wrapping paper, hanging out with her grandparents, and playing with all her new toys, probably in that order. Then again, she can be pretty hard to figure out sometimes.
Happy New Year, everyone!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas. Little ones make a big difference huh? She is getting so big and is adorable!
I can't believe how big she is getting. Just wait till next year! She will be unwrapping gifts faster than you can take pictures.
So cute!I love the chair thing. Poor Reese doesn't get any of those kind of cool toys and stuff, whe just gets hand me downs. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!
Post a Comment