

Well, Isis has been with Grandma and Grandpa all week. It sounds like she
has been having the best time. Jeff got to have a ski weekend with his buddy. I got to get a little sleep. We pick Isis up tomorrow and I'm sure she will tell us all about her wonderful week. Here are a few pictures from right before she went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. This is her in her snowsuit, her in bed playing with her favorite toy - the tag on her teddy bear, and Ellen with a block of ice she decided was a toy. We had to take toy away from Ellen and she wasn't happy.
has been having the best time. Jeff got to have a ski weekend with his buddy. I got to get a little sleep. We pick Isis up tomorrow and I'm sure she will tell us all about her wonderful week. Here are a few pictures from right before she went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. This is her in her snowsuit, her in bed playing with her favorite toy - the tag on her teddy bear, and Ellen with a block of ice she decided was a toy. We had to take toy away from Ellen and she wasn't happy.
2 comments:
Isis was a very good girl at Grandma and grandpa house. We spent a few days with her and we had fun. She really gets going in her cadillic jumper! Keep in touch aunt Joan
She is getting so big! I am sure your mom and dad loved having her for the week!
Post a Comment