
Well, we moved on up to the East side a little further. Now, we have a bigger house and more room for the munchkin to roam. And roam she does! She is fast like lightening. We are having our kitchen remodeled, so it is not the safest place for her right now, but turn your head for a moment and there she is. A favorite game is now pulling the baby-safe covers off the power outlets. Fun! Check out the picture of the kitchen in process of being torn out.
Jeff and I are heading out of the country
this week for a couple of weeks, so my parents will be alone with Isis for a while. They may need some support. Isis will be pretty excited to get rid of us for a while, though. With moving, remodeling, and all else, we have been no fun.
this week for a couple of weeks, so my parents will be alone with Isis for a while. They may need some support. Isis will be pretty excited to get rid of us for a while, though. With moving, remodeling, and all else, we have been no fun.
4 comments:
very clever.
Have a great trip. Can't wait to see the house next time we are up that way!
Your kitchen looks like mine...I think you are movng faster than I am however. With your folks there with Isis and us with no kitchen we can go out and find food together!! We will keep tabs on them. Have a great trip. I think I need one...Aunt Joan
I can't believe how much Isis looks like you Shelley! She is getting so big! Congrats on the new house. That is always fun--work, but exciting. Where are you going?
Post a Comment